Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day 'Oli Mo'okuauhau

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY to all us mothers. 

Especially, I think of my Ma, and Aunty Lily, my cousin Mokihana, my other many cousins who are mothers, Jen who continues to keep the Waimanalo clan glowing, my friends old and new near and far, and the Elementals, the Goddesses who keep us on our toes. And of course, I mahalo my kupuna, all of them, especially the mothers who kept our line alive.

Kalei Nu'uhiwa posts to FB the expression of Pele and her eruptions:  "Moʻokūʻauhau* come to life these last 7 days. Haumeaʻs children and their elemental functions as the eruption process." She shared this YouTube of Aunty Pua Kanakaole Kanahele. I share it here. 
*'Mo'oku'auhau' means genealogy in 'olelo Hawaii.

xoxo Mahalo nui!
Mokihana


No comments:

Post a Comment