Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Witching Hour to be There

It's the Witching Hour, into midnight and not yet tomorrow I woke to the sound of rain/the wind he stay pau/my dreams they said oh wow/and den I need some mo'a/some someting to clear up the so'a.

I put on my slippahs/nah, I put on my rubbah (boots yay)/cuz dis is not dat/my honey was waiting/he sat wit his cap.

Da Dell was stay playing/Grover Washington yet/I told em I had dat album/Way back in the day/Yay, once had pleny vinyl/Yay, once had pleny pleny.

It's the Witching Hour, and dis post is da tunes and the Cruz(es) who was playing/Playing livestream from the place ovah where?/ Over where no need rubbah boots/Okay nuff rappin'

The music. John Cruz and his bruddahs.
The where? Kaimuki Town. O'ahu. (That was home when I was a tiny little baby.)
The fan supported style. Patreon.com/hisessions
This is how things can happen. Just happened at ...
It's the Witching Hour. The between time.


Astrologically speaking:

"Venus in Scorpio is closing its sextile to Saturn in Capricorn, water to earth. This takes place Sunday morning, though it applies keenly all weekend. Fill what’s empty; empty what’s full. It takes place with Pluto and Juno in trine, auspicious for lasting transformation and power in commitment. Agreements last – even if they’re just with yourself.
Venus sextile Saturn brings opportunity to solidify values, capitalize on stability, make an investment that pays off – pay off on an investment. It can also be good old, plain, deep, delicious, lasting love. Or pleasure! It looks like good things for the ones who do the work.
But if you did the work and don’t see results, don’t despair. It comes in time."
When I listen to the music of John Cruz, and hear the humor of lyrics in "Dis fly going die," I know what I miss. I know what is empty and I yearn to fill it. Astrology offers me a big and potent desire to be back there.

Without over analysis and logic-only I wish (emotion-driven) to live my Maui hay days few and glorious years where I invested in solidifying new values; new love in the making. "Agreements last -- even if they're just with yourself," writes Satori. The agreement at this point is with myself and the Full and empty transformation is still in the works. I'm bewitched, again. The results aren't what I want, but I've just let myself imagine Maui. "if you did the work and don't see results, don't despair. It comes in time."

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment