Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Beautiful OTTER

Continuing with yesterday's post about the long story, long where I asked, "Do you find yourself with your people, and has Creator given you clues to find them? I heard from a long time friend. She wrote in answer to the question " ... my friend of young motherhood is here, you know her."  

We were friends first when both were young mothers and now we live on the same Island, one of us at the northwest shore the other on a southwest facing prairie. It is winter on this Island and that friend and her mate on the northwest shore are encasing her childhood dreams like Oyster secreting hard luster into a pearl. 

Once while Pete and I visited these friends on their northwest shore I heard stories of the inconvenience of Otter moving into the homes of humans. Along the shore the slippery swift swimmer could create ... inconvenience? I thought of that story as I listened and watched OTTER come to life on paper from pencil, pine soot, water and brush.

Click on the word OTTER, if you are needing the beauty of art, or a reminder of OTTER, or clues of magic.


Names of Otter Poster by Jackie Morris.


Beautiful. Art. Jackie Morris.

Rain spatters off roof edges while Mahina, the Moon, travels visible to others on our Planet home. We Hawaiian call these moon phases over the next three days and nights the 'Ole Moon -- a pause time, a refresh time, calling on calm and enjoying the beauty of wherever. 

'Ole Moon exhale for me.
I follow.

Aloha,
Moki


No comments:

Post a Comment